Combinatorics and Computing Seminars|
February 16 - June 22, 2011
School of Mathematics, IPM
Arash Tavakkol, IPM & Sharif University of Technology
Some applications of emerging multicore architecture in combinatorics.
February 16, 2011
Farzaneh Ramezani, IPM
Chromatic symmetric functions of trees.
March 2, 2011
- Shadi Ghaderi, Sharif University of Technology
Median orders of tournaments.
March 9, 2011
- Bahman Ghandchi, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS)
Minors in graphs.
March 16, 2011
- Mohammadreza Bidar, IPM
Partition of integers to distinct bounded parts: Identities and bounds.
April 6, 2011
- Faezeh Alizadeh, Sharif University of Technology
The power graph of a group.
April 13, 2011
- Saieed Akbari, IPM & Sharif University of Technology
Generalization of zero-sum flows in graphs .
April 27, 2011
- Alireza Abdollahi, IPM and University of Isfahan
Cayley graphs of finite $p$-groups
May 4, 2011
- Mohammad Ali Safari, Sharif University of Technology
Connectivity measure on graphs, digraphs and hypergraphs: Tree-width, D-Width, and hyper D-width
May 11, 2011
- Salman Abolfath-Beigi, IPM
Entanglement-assisted zero-error capacity of graphs.
May 18, 2011
- Ali Mohammadian, IPM
The rank and order of graphs.
May 25, 2011
- Morteza Mohammad-Noori
, University of Tehran
Some problems in combinatorics on words
June 1, 2011
- Doostali Mojdeh, Tafresh University & IPM
Local dominating sets in graphs
June 8, 2011
- Maryam Tahmasbi, Shahid Beheshti University
Topics in orthogonal graph drawing.
June 15, 2011
- Erfan Rostami, Shahid Beheshti University
Total coloring and total graphs: A survey.
June 22, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Time: 14:00, every Wednesday
Place: School of Mathematics, Niavaran Bldg., Niavaran Square, Tehran, Iran