Weekly Seminars in Mathematical Logic |
October 14 - December 30, 2010
School of Mathematics, IPM
Nazanin Roshandel Tavana, Amirkabir University of Technology
Turing Machine on Represented Sets, A model of Computation for Analysis.
October 14, 2010
- Mohammad Golshani, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman and IPM
Singular Cardinal Hypothesis, A Survey .
October 21, 2010
- Shahram Mohsenipour, IPM
On Combinatorial Principles in the Constructible Universe .
November 4, 2010
- Shahram Mohsenipour , IPM
Recursive Nonstandard Models of Arithmetic .
December 2, 2010
- Saeed Salehipourmehr , University of Tabriz and IPM
Godel's Incompleteness from a Computational Viewpoint .
December 9, 2010
- Jafar Sadegh Eivazloo, University of Tabriz and IPM
Theories of End Extensions .
December 23, 2010
- Massoud Pourmahdian , Amirkabir University of Technology and IPM
Effective Metric Model Theory .
December 30, 2010
Thursday October 14, 2010
Time: 14:30-15:30, every Thursday
Place: School of Mathematics, Niavaran Bldg., Niavaran Square, Tehran, Iran